Buy exclusive Kalahari Desert Salt from South Africa in coarse grain!
This salt inspires by the following characteristics:
- Handmade from a natural salt lake in the Kalahari desert
- Pure natural salt without additives
- Over 280 million years old - Contains many minerals and trace elements
- Very intense, natural taste
- For cooking and seasoning any kind of food
- Grain size: 1-3mm - Suitable for milling
- Our salts are uniodized, without anti-caking agents, not refined, free of additives
With the salts from Pepperworld's exclusive World of Salt line, you can get dozens of fine salts for many aaahs and ooohs in your kitchen at home. This makes not only soup and tequila a highlight!
- Spring water salt
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from light.
- Country of origin
- South africa
- Best before
- 5 years from filling
- New Products
- World of Salt
No review available for this product.