Homann Vegan Salad Mayonnaise
Vegan is in trend. We got the mayo.
Whether for snacks, the classic portion of French fries mayo or as a base for vegan dips and dressings, the HOMANN Vegan Salad Mayonnaise is a real all-rounder - and of course tastes good to non-vegans too.
- With all the know-how of the market leader for mayonnaise
- Creamy consistency, natural colour, full-bodied taste
- Best processing properties, as you are used to from HOMANN
- Made exclusively from vegetable ingredients, no ingredients of animal origin
- Free of allergens, no labelling obligation in the menu
- No added preservatives
Your simple recipe for a delicious vegan potato salad:
Ingredients for 10 people
- 450 ml HOMANN vegan salad mayonnaise 50%
- 3 small to medium waxy potatoes
- 375 ml vegetable broth
- 2 red onions
- 1,5 vol. spring onions
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cress
- Agave syrup
- salt and pepper (as you like)
Boil the potatoes, peel them and let them cool down. Cut into thin slices. Peel and dice red onion, wash spring onions, cut into thin slices and mix into the potato slices with the stock and vinegar.
Allow to soak briefly and mix well with HOMANN Vegan Salad-Mayonnaise. Then season with salt, pepper and agave syrup and sprinkle with cress.
- 50% rapeseed oil, water, spirit vinegar, sugar, modified starch, salt, thickener: xanthan gum, guar gum, colouring food carrot concentrate, natural flavour, antioxidant E 385.
- Store in the refrigerator after opening.
- Heat Level Mild to Wild
- Heat level 1-10
- Country of origin
- Nutritional information
- in 100 ml
- 1981kJ / 481kcal
- saturated fatty acids
- of which sugars
- Homann Feinkost GmbH, Postfach 1180, 49197 Dissen
- Street Style
No review available for this product.