Spicy Garden - The Complete Plant Set
"Simply grow it yourself" is the motto of this complete growing set. From now on, the entry ticket to the plant breeding is very easy. Also ideal as a gift.
The Spicy Garden complete kit includes everything you need to grow: detailed instructions, fertilizer, seeds and pop-up soil. The whole thing is packed in a plant pot which, if desired, can be composted after cultivation.
All varieties are characterized by a particularly high Pepperworld seed quality. That is the basis of a successful harvest. All varieties have been tested for at least 80% germination.
Tomatoes are quite easy to grow by yourself. Less liquid and fewer seeds - that is increasingly appreciated by many consumers of the tomatos nowadays. They have a strong taste, they are stronger than round tomatoes and versatile in the kitchen, for example, in salads and casseroles, on the pizza or as a snack.
- Cherry Chilli (Heat 1-10): 2
- Jalapeno (Heat 1-10): 5
- Habanero (Heat 1-10): 9
- Trinindad Scorpion (Heat 1-10): 10
- Tabasco (Heat 1-10): 8
- Chiltepin (Heat 1-10): 9
- Carolina Reaper (Heat 1-10): 10
- Peter Pepper (Heat 1-10): 9
- Paprika (Heat 1-10): 0
Planting instructions - easy to grow yourself in 10 steps:
- Remove all accessories from the container
- Open the packaging of the pop-up soil and put the earth rod in the pot.
- Slowly pour about 280-350 ml of water on the tablets and wait 1-2 minutes. Distribute with the help of a fork loose in the cup.
- Lightly press the top of the earth to get a smooth surface.
- Using a narrow tool (stick or pencil), press 4 cm deep holes into the soil and plant one seed each.
- Cover the holes again with some soil and lightly press them.
- Place the container in a sunny warm place (about 20-25 degrees Celsius).
- Water the spots with the seed regularly so that the soil is slightly moist. Make sure that the earth does not get too wet.
- If the plant is about 10 cm tall, you can spread the supplied fertilizer (about 5g) on the ground.
- For the plant to bear fruit later, the flowers must be pollinated. If the plant is in the house, just shake regularly.
You will find a detailed guide in the pot.
We wish you a lot of success and fun while growing!
- Spicy Garden