Buy vegetable seeds – our favorite varieties in best quality
New in the Pepperworld Hot Shop – vegetable seeds
Starting now we offer all the hot and delicacy lovers an exclusive variety of vegetable seeds.
We have more than 300 recipes on Pepperworld.com, that come on a daily basis in touch with vegetables. For the BBQ fan and the chilihead the meat is often the vegetable, but the trend is also focused on the vegetables as a component of the entire food ecosystem. Together with the need to have an own cultivation experience not just only in the wonderful world of the chilies, we offer you here also the possibility to buy vegetable seeds that are of high quality.
Buy vegetable seeds in top quality from sources that are trustworthy
Like always we concentrate on sources that are of trust and often we do not show the green logo that stays for the ecological quality of our products, because our supplier or we as a company do not have the certifications needed due to the size of our companies.
8 good reasons to cultivate your own vegetables
- The freshness: the most important aspect when buying the vegetables is the freshness. How can you get the most fresh and delicious vegetables? By growing the vegetables yourself.
- Vegetables are incredibly delicious! There are as many varieties of vegetables and so many ways to prepare these that you have an infinite number of tastes that you can try out. This way the vegetables are every time a great pleasure to eat!
- Vegetables are healthy! Vegetables contain a lot of nutrients that our body needs on a daily basis. Carrots contain a lot of vitamin C, iron, carotene and potassium for example. They are great for our immune system and help us remain healthy.
- Vegetables make you lose weight and remain fit. Everybody know that vegetables have only a few calories. You can eat them as much as you like and you do not need to have a bad consciousness whilst devouring them.
- Vegetables are great for the health: Trace elements, minerals and vitamins take care of the skin, nails and hair. Did you know that tomatoes and broccoli can aid you with wrinkle formation? Or that the pumpkin and kohlrabi make the hair shinier? Bring the beauty treatments to your garden!
- How can you make the meat more delicious? By preparing the meat together with vegetables! What do you have to say about a Chilli con Carne with corn, tomatoes, onions and a lot more!
- We need nutrients and minerals on a daily basis! The better we can cover our daily needs, the fitter we feel. Vegetables make you feel good ;-)
- Variety: there are a lot of different vegetables you can chose from. Can you eat more diversified this way? A couple of ideas ca be found in our top 5 most delicious vegetable recipes:
Top 5 most delicious recipes with vegetables and chilli:
Leeks & lentils: Lentils-Sucuk-Quiche is a crossover recipe from leeks, lentils an Turkish onion sausage that is transformed into a French quiche. Incredibly spicy and delicious!
Paprika, onions, cucumbers: Spicy Gazpacho is a cold vegetable soup that comes from Spain. The classic from Andalusia is used especially in the hot days as a refreshment. Each family has its own, very special recipe. Of course there is also a delicious Pepperworld variant of this.
Zucchini & spices: Hot Zucchini frittata, the Italian version of the French omelet: The delicious mix of vegetables, egg, pepperoncino and spices can be eaten as a starter or as a main dish.
Corn, carrots: Southern Shrimp Boil is a delicious mix of vegetables, sausages and shrimp. This recipe comes from the southern states of the USA. If the pot is placed directly on the table everyone can fish out whatever he loves to eat the most!
Eggplant, paprika: Caponata Luisa is a vegetable dish, that originates from Sicily and that is always prepared with fresh season vegetables. Let you creativity free and prepare your own Caponata from fresh vegetables that come directly from your garden.
Our practical cultivation accessories can be found here!
The Pepperworld wishes you a lot of sun and a great harvest! We like it when you have great results and would love it if you could share these with us on our Facebook page.