A kitchen classic for you – high quality peppers seeds that you can cultivate yourself. Delicious taste, whether you serve them raw or cooked. Diverse whilst cooked, they bring a real Vitamin C bomb to your dish while also containing flavonoids, which hav
Lunchbox Pepper YELLOW Pepper Seeds
Lunchbox Pepper in yellow. It does not always have to be hot: The heatless chilli as a snack, for filling and for salads. Crunchy and sweet.
Buy Peppers seed – with some attention to details, grow your own harvest of the most popular Capsicum fruit in the world!
Many years ago, our ancestor Columbus, brought back to Europe these colored and often spicy Capsicums-pods for us. The most common in Europe are, by far, the mild Capsicum annuum varieties, simply called peppers by many cooks, kitchen masters, mommies, daddies, and non-chili-heads. In the Pepperworld Hot Shop you can buy an exciting selection of peppers seeds, and you will also get a high number of crop growing accessories and tips for the best harvest!
Pepper Seeds for your Pepper Supply – 7 reasons why growing your own Peppers is good for you:
- Peppers are extremely rich in Vitamin C – this is already a good start!
- Regarding Vitamin C: the fresher the peppers, the higher the content -> if that doesn’t speak for the purchase of pepper seeds, then we don’t know what will?
- The consumption of mild pods boosts fat reduction. With your own peppers crop, the six pack is not that far anymore… at least not in late summer and with the daily consumption >2kg
- Pepper seeds are very low in calories – and so are the fruits!
- Have you heard of carotenoids? These darn helpful secondary plant compounds have antioxidant effect and fight free-radicals. That’s how you go against those nasty cell mutations!
- The four-chain defense system is strengthened by the anti-inflammatory pods and this is how the immunity system toughens.
- Peppers make every BBQ hero and Chilihead young and beautiful – even wrinkles should be diminished
Buy Peppers Seeds and start growing your crop - that’s how you make any harvesting experience work!
Are you planting you first Mild pods? Then here are a few basic points you should keep in mind:
- Buy Peppers Seeds – this is an easy one - in well-stocked garden centers you will find what you are looking for, but if you want something special or if quality is important to you, buy at the Pepperworld Hot Shop
- At our shop you will only get seeds that have been tested once a year for germination. Only seeds with >80% are sold further.
- If you have any questions, you can just look on Pepperworld.com, through dozens of intelligently written contributions on the subject of crop growing, and get your answers about peppers seeds & co. For example, here you can find an overview of the top posts on harvesting Chili.
- Besides the seeds, you also need flower pots, potting soil, fertilizer and if necessary a mini greenhouse with a heating mat, in order to start the breeding period between December and February. The Pepper seeds should not be planted too late. In the case of a so and so summer, without a greenhouse you will have a poor harvest. Find your crop growing accessories for the whole season here.
- If your harvest is plentiful, start making early plans on how you want to process the result of your peppers seeds sowing. Here too we offer you a lot of tips and instructions – all on Pepperworld.com – from Chili Salt, following a lot of Recipes, to different conservation methods. (in German)
Our crop growing accessories, also suitable for peppers seeds, can be found here!
The Pepperworld team wishes you lots of fun and a great harvest. We are looking forward to your results, that you can share with us and our friends on our Facebook page.