First Try Then Buy
We have 5 great spice mixtures. Perfect for vegetables or meat dishes. Now you can try them all! Just choose your varieties and add them to your order.
Try 2 articles for free from 20 € purchase - The price will be adjusted in the shopping cart.
Bella Italia! Try the real Gusto Italiano - try 4 varieties for free!
Do you love Italian cuisine as much as we do?
Now the preparation of your Italian food is even easier. With the spices from World of Taste you will have your dishes perfectly spiced in no time! You can find application tips for all flavours below!
8 great spice mixtures. Perfect for bruschetta, pizza and pasta. Now you can try them all! Try & Buy - we give you 4 varieties in a trial pack. Just choose your varieties and add them to your order. You pay only 4,50 € shipping.
We have the following sorts in our offer:
- BABA GANOUSH: This spice preparation comes from Lebanon and is used there to make an aubergine paste.
- ORIENTAL BAHARAT: A piquant mixture originating from the countries of the Persian Gulf. For seasoning meat and fish, vegetables, pulses, rice and potatoes.
- NORTH AFRICAN TABIL: Tabil is a Tunisian spice mixture often used together with Harissa. In Tunisia it is used for stews, tajines and soups.
- ARABIC COFFEE SPICE: Wonderful aromatic spice mixture for all coffees, hot chocolate, as well as for desserts (e.g. tiramisu, chocolate mousse).
- ARABIC ZAHTAR: Zahtar (wild thyme) refers to a mixture of spices from North Africa, the Middle East and is a component of North African and Arabic cuisine.
You can also discover the following varieties:
- LAMB TAJINE: Lamb Tajine is an African spice mixture especially suitable for the lamb tajine dish and all lames and mutton dishes.
- MINT PEPPER TABOULE: Mint Pepper Taboulé is an oriental spice mixture with a very refreshing summery mint note for taboulé and grilled meat.
- NORTH AFRICA HARISSA: Harissa is a spice paste from Maghreb, often used together with Tabil a well as our spice mixture, which is perfect for making it.
- YEMENI KEBAB: Yemeni kebab is an oriental spice mixture from the Ottoman Empire for the meat wrapped in flat bread, which we love so much.
We hope you enjoy cooking and trying it out. Bon appetite!