First Try Then Buy
We have 8 great spice mixtures. Perfect for bruschetta, pizza and pasta. Now you can try them all! We give you 4 sorts in a tasting pack á 10g. Just choose your varieties and add them to your order.
Try 4 sorts for free - The price will be adjusted in the shopping cart. You pay only 4,50 € shipping.
Bella Italia! Try the real Gusto Italiano - try 4 varieties for free!
Do you love Italian cuisine as much as we do?
Now the preparation of your Italian food is even easier. With the spices from World of Taste you will have your dishes perfectly spiced in no time! You can find application tips for all flavours below!
8 great spice mixtures. Perfect for bruschetta, pizza and pasta. Now you can try them all! Try & Buy - we give you 4 varieties in a trial pack. Just choose your varieties and add them to your order. You pay only 4,50 € shipping.
We have the following sorts in our offer:
- TOMATO MOZZARELLA: With this spice mixture you get the perfect tomato and mozzarella platter. Cut the mozzarella and tomatoes into slices and place them slightly on top of each other on a plate. Decorate with fresh basil. Now sprinkle the spice over it and refine with some olive oil and vinegar. Done! Tastes like Italian!
- BRUSCHETTA ITALIA VERDE: Bruschetta without garlic works too! Roast ciabatta slices in the oven until they are golden brown. For the topping you need diced tomatoes, which you mix with olive oil and this spice. Spread the mixture on the slices of bread. You can also decorate the whole thing with fresh basil leaves. Your Bruschetta Italia Verde is ready!
- BRUSCHETTA ITALIA ROSSO: Typical bruschetta flavour with onion, tomato, garlic and herbs. The spice can not only be used for bruschetta, you can also prepare a delicious pasta sauce. Cut the tomatoes into small pieces and put them in a pan. Add the spice and a little olive oil and you have a delicious pasta sauce!
- BRUSCHETTA ARRABIATA: Fiery bruschetta flavour with chilli, tomato, garlic and herbs. In addition to bruschetta, you can also quickly make a fiery herb butter from Bruschetta Arrabiata. To do this, you need softened butter, which you mix with the herbs and then chill again. Fits perfectly on bread or with a piece of meat!
- ITALIAN ARRABIATA: Italian spice mixture with a nice, spicy pungency and hearty seasoning for Penne all'Arrabiata. The perfect sauce is made with fresh tomatoes, some bacon and the spice mixture. Simply cut the tomatoes into small pieces, fry the bacon, add the tomatoes and let it simmer. Add the spice mixture. Pour the sauce over the penne and serve with Parmesan cheese to taste.
- AGLIO & PEPERONCINO: Just the thing if you want to eat spaghetti aglio, olio e peperoncino like your favourite Italian at home. For this quick dish you need spaghetti, olive oil, fresh peppers, fresh garlic and parsley. Cook the spaghetti, heat the olive oil in a pan, fry the chopped peppers, parsley and garlic in the pan, then add the cooked spaghetti straight from the pot. With the spice mixture you can round it all off perfectly.
- PIZZA DIAVOLO: Devilishly good. The basic topping for a Pizza Diavolo is tomatoes, pepperoni salami (or habanero salami from our shop), peppers and cheese. This can of course be extended as desired. With the spice mixture Pizza Diavolo you can easily get the fiery taste conjured up.
- PIZZA PEP UP: The universal spice for every pizza! Roll out the dough, spread with tomato sauce and sprinkle the spice over it. You can cover your pizza as you like. Our tip: Ham and red jalapenos with some feta cheese and pizza cheese: Spicy delicious!
We hope you enjoy cooking and trying it out. Bon appetite!